- Putin gives Snowden Russian citizenship 26.09.2022
- Zelensky, Rutte discuss situation at front, further support for Ukraine 26.09.2022
- Invaders toughen filtration measures in occupied regions of Ukraine – AFU General Staff 26.09.2022
- Occupiers mount two missile attacks, launch four air strikes against Ukraine in past 24 hours – AGU General Staff 26.09.2022
- Air defense forces down Russian missile in Dnipropetrovsk region – governor 26.09.2022
Verdict on MH17 case to be announced on November 17
SCHIPHOL. Sept 22 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Hague District Court has officially scheduled the announcement of a verdict in the case on downing of flight MH17 over Donbas on July 17, 2014 for November 17, 2022.
This was officially stated at a court sitting on Thursday, which was resumed exactly for this purpose. Presiding judge Hendrick Steinhaus made the announcement, adding that the sitting will start at 13:30.