- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
USA to continue providing military aid to Ukraine in coming months, weeks – Blinken
WASHINGTON. Jan 5 (Interfax) – The United States administration plans to continue providing military assistance to Ukraine in the coming months and weeks, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken has said on Wednesday.
This will happen in the coming months and weeks, he said at a press conference in Washington.
Blinken noted that we are talking exclusively about supplies that will help Ukraine defend itself.