- Melitopol mayor ready to purchase potassium iodide to protect citizens from radiation, urges ICRC to organize delivery corridor 11.08.2022
- Culture Ministry records 464 cases of Russia's war crimes against cultural heritage of Ukraine 11.08.2022
- Russian troops continue to shell de-occupied villages in Kherson region, provoke humanitarian catastrophe – regional governor 11.08.2022
- Wheat field destroyed by fire amid Russia's shelling attacks on Novoslobidska community – Sumy region governor 11.08.2022
- Poroshenko hands over Italian armored vehicles to paratroopers of 79th brigade 11.08.2022
USA recalls Ukraine’s right to independently make decisions about association with NATO
WASHINGTON. Jan 10 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine has the right to independently make decisions about association with NATO or cooperation with any side, and Russia cannot influence this, Deputy National Security Advisor to the U.S. President Jon Finer said in an interview with CNN.
The official said the United States provided more than $400 million in security assistance to Ukraine last year alone. And it is not for Russia to decide with whom Ukraine can work or move closer, including NATO. This decision must be made by Ukraine and NATO.