- Ukraine, Azerbaijan sign declaration to implement projects in areas of mutual interest of states 15.01.2022
- G7 support Ukraine in connection with cyberattack committed against it 15.01.2022
- Germany’s providing weapons to Ukraine needs to be viewed due to new threats – Ambassador Melnyk 15.01.2022
- U.S., France discuss measures to support Ukraine after cyberattack on govt websites – U.S. Department of State 15.01.2022
- Zelensky appoints new Ukrainian ambassador to Lithuania 14.01.2022
USA recalls Ukraine’s right to independently make decisions about association with NATO
WASHINGTON. Jan 10 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine has the right to independently make decisions about association with NATO or cooperation with any side, and Russia cannot influence this, Deputy National Security Advisor to the U.S. President Jon Finer said in an interview with CNN.
The official said the United States provided more than $400 million in security assistance to Ukraine last year alone. And it is not for Russia to decide with whom Ukraine can work or move closer, including NATO. This decision must be made by Ukraine and NATO.