- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
USA joins other countries, organizations worldwide in demanding justice for Ukrainians – Blinken
KYIV. March 31 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The United States is joining other countries and organizations around the world in holding Russians accountable for their crimes and demanding justice for Ukrainians, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken has said.
“We join countries and organizations worldwide to push for accountability and demand justice for Ukrainians,” Blinken said on Twitter on Friday.
He also said “the horrors Russia inflicted on Bucha and continues to inflict on other Ukrainian cities is unacceptable.”
“We will not forget Ukrainians who have suffered and were murdered,” he said.