- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
US Vice President: Russia's actions in Ukraine are crimes against humanity
KYIV. Feb 18 (Interfax-Ukraine) – U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris said there is no doubt that the actions of the Russian army in Ukraine are crimes against humanity.
At the Munich Security Conference on Saturday, she said as a lawyer, she is clearly aware of the importance of gathering facts and checking the legality. In the case of the actions of Russia in Ukraine, we examined the evidence. The legal standards are known and there’s no doubt about it, these are crimes against humanity, she said.
Harris said Kyiv is still standing, Russia is weakened, and the Transatlantic Alliance is stronger than ever.