- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
US urges Russia to withdraw its forces from Ukraine, returning full control over all internationally recognized borders to it – Embassy
KYIV. Sept 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Embassy of the United States of America called on the Russian Federation in the context of the 7th anniversary of the signing of the Minsk agreements to withdraw its forces from Ukraine, returning the Ukrainian state full control over all internationally recognized borders, the press service of the American diplomatic service said on Twitter.
"On the 7th anniversary of the Minsk Protocol signing, we call on Russia to fully implement its Minsk commitments, withdraw the forces it leads from Ukraine & return to Ukraine full control of its internationally-recognized borders. Russia must take responsibility to end the conflict it began in Ukraine," the message reads.
The embassy called on the Russian Federation to take responsibility for ending the conflict it began in eastern Ukraine.
The Minsk Protocol (Minsk Agreements) is a document signed in Minsk in the building of the President Hotel on September 5, 2014, which, in particular, provided for a ceasefire in Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Ukraine. The full name is "Protocol following the consultations of the Trilateral Contact Group on joint steps aimed at the implementation of the Peace Plan of President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and the initiatives of Russian President Vladimir Putin."