- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
US GE Healthcare donates 180 units of medical equipment to Ukrainian hospitals
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The American corporation GE Healthcare donated 180 units of medical equipment to Ukrainian hospitals as part of humanitarian aid, the press service of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine reported on Tuesday.
According to the Ministry of Health, GE Healthcare donated 50 ultrasound devices, 100 patient monitors, 25 ventilators and five mobile X-ray machines to Ukrainian hospitals.
According to the ministry, at present, the equipment has already been delivered to hospitals in front-line regions and the capital of Ukraine.