- French investigators to help Ukraine with documenting crimes in Izium, identification of victims – Colonna 27.09.2022
- Zelensky, Stoltenberg discuss situation on battlefield, further support of NATO for Ukraine 27.09.2022
- Some 800 Azov fighters, incl. more than 40 women, remain in Russian captivity – patronage service 27.09.2022
- Ukraine already receiving from U.S. everything necessary to fight Iranian drones upon consent of Israel – ambassador 27.09.2022
- AFU liberate village of Koroviy Yar in Donetsk region 27.09.2022
Unknown persons damage building of Ukraine’s Consulate General in Hamburg – MFA
KYIV. Jan 28 (Interfax-Ukraine) – On the night of January 28, unknown persons damaged the building of the Consulate General of Ukraine in Hamburg, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine reported.
“In the morning, the consulate staff found a broken window of the institution, as well as a stone that was probably used. There were no casualties as a result of the incident, there was no penetration into the consulate,” the comment posted on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine on Friday reads.
The Consulate General of Ukraine in Hamburg appealed to the police to conduct a prompt investigation and bring the perpetrators to justice.
The Foreign Ministry drew attention to the fact that in accordance with the provisions of the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations, the host State must ensure the security of consular institutions accredited on its territory.
The Consulate General continues to operate in its usual working way.