- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
United States supports Ukraine's right to choose its foreign policy, including striving to join NATO – Kyiv-Washington joint statement
KYIV. Sept 2 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The United States supports Ukraine’s right to decide its foreign policy course, including the desire to join NATO, according to a joint statement by Ukraine and the United States, released on the website of the President’s Office on Wednesday.
"The United States supports Ukraine’s right to decide its own future foreign policy course free from outside interference, including with respect to Ukraine’s aspirations to join NATO," according to the document.
In addition, the United States remains committed to assisting Ukraine with ongoing reforms.