- EU reaffirms course toward Moldova's European integration 08.02.2023
- Russia preparing for new offensive in Ukraine, but have not enough combat power – ISW 08.02.2023
- NATO member states' ministers to discuss targeted support to Moldova in late Feb 08.02.2023
- West can supply Ukraine with first Leopard 2 battalion by April or May – German defense minister 08.02.2023
- Ukraine reduces steel output by 93.9%, ranking 38th in Worldsteel rating, in Dec 2022 08.02.2023
UNESCO's listing of Odesa's historic center as World Heritage in Danger to help protect city – Zelensky
KYIV. Jan 26 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky said UNESCO’s inclusion of the historical center of Odesa on the List of World Heritage in Danger will help protect this city.
"UNESCO has included the historical center of Odesa on the List of World Heritage. Moreover, the List of World Heritage is in danger. Under threat because of the war unleashed by Russia. This international step will help us defend our Odesa. Ukraine and the world provide protection. Russia is not able to give anything but terror and strikes. These are facts," Zelensky said in a video statement.