- Zaluzhny, Commander-in-Chief of NATO Air Force in Europe Cavoli discuss defense issues 29.03.2023
- Ukrainian aviation carry out five strikes on areas of concentration of Russian occupiers in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 29.03.2023
- AFU General Staff: Russian invaders continue to build fortifications in temporarily occupied Crimea 29.03.2023
- Russian military trying to arrange provocations on Ukrainian-Belarusian border – SBU interception 29.03.2023
- Olena Kondratiuk calls on President, deputies of Slovak Parliament to become ambassadors for return of Ukrainian children 29.03.2023
Unblocking of ports would bring Ukraine $20 bln in forex earnings – Metinvest
KYIV. March 16 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The unblocking of Ukrainian ports would increase foreign exchange earnings from product exports by $20 billion, according to the minimum estimates, Oleksandr Vodoviz, the head of the project office of Metinvest’s general director, believes.
“We’re picking up crumbs off the table, but we’re not seeing the big pie,” Vodoviz said at the Forbes Exporters Summit.
Vodoviz urged to ask questions about the unblocking of ports at meetings with the UN.
“There is some movement in this direction, but it is not enough,” he added.
Metinvest is a vertically integrated group of mining and metallurgical enterprises. Its enterprises are located in Ukraine – in Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhia and Dnipropetrovsk regions, as well as in European countries.
The main shareholders of the holding are the SCM Group (71.24%) and Smart Holding (23.76%), which jointly manage it.
Metinvest Holding LLC is the management company of Metinvest Group.