- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Ukrposhta plans to start hiring staff in Kyiv – CEO
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukrposhta plans to resume hiring staff in Kyiv, CEO Igor Smelyansky has said.
"In Kyiv, we plan to finally announce the recruitment of new staff, because Kyiv residents are returning, we need to open branches, and there are not enough people. Therefore, we will make a decision on recruiting people," he said in an interview with the Ukrainian Witness video project.
He also noted that the company offers people from the temporarily occupied regions to move to the capital and go to work.
"We are trying to keep the staff, we are trying to keep the best employees. But I will not hide: the war divided people into white and black, there are not very many ‘gray zones’ … so there will not be many popular solutions here," the company’s CEO noted.
Smelyansky also stated that guaranteed wages have become a demotivator for many people to go to work.