- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Ukrnafta plans to increase production and drilling in 2023 – CEO
KYIV. Feb 17 (Interfax-Ukraine) – PJSC Ukrnafta plans to increase oil and gas condensate production by 6% in 2023 compared to last year, the CEO of the company Serhiy Koretsky has said.
“We set the task not only to keep the natural decline in production, but also to increase production this year by 6%,” he wrote on his Facebook page, without specifying the expected volumes.
According to him, this year Ukrnafta plans to increase drilling volumes, an ambitious development strategy is also being shaped, and goals for the purchase of new licenses have been outlined.
Koretsky said that the company has passed the compliance procedures of two state-owned and one private banks, and credit lines have already been opened at all three.
In addition, Ukrnafta is working on the return of multibillion-dollar receivables and expects that the optimization processes carried out in a short time will bring hundreds of millions of hryvnias in annual savings.
The budget for 2023 was planned with record targets for net profit, he said.