- Third batch of international military aid for $60 mln arrives in Ukraine – Defense Ministry 23.10.2021
- Central Mining and Processing Plant reduces production of pellets by 2.5% in nine months 23.10.2021
- Ukraine threshes 11.15 mln tonnes of corn – Agrarian Policy Ministry 23.10.2021
- Ukrzaliznytsia to open vaccination points against COVID-19 at railway stations in all regional centers 23.10.2021
- National Securities and Stock Market Commission approves corporate governance standards of professional participants for discussion 23.10.2021
Ukrnafta cuts production of oil with gas condensate by 1.1% in Jan-Sept
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – PJSC Ukrnafta in January-September 2021 reduced oil and condensate production by 1.1% (by 12,200 tonnes) compared to the same period in 2020, to 1.122 million tonnes, including in September production grew by 2.1% compared to September 2020, to 125,500 tonnes.
As the company told Interfax-Ukraine, gas production in the first nine months of 2021 fell by 3.4% (by 29 million cubic meters), to 832.8 million cubic meters, including in September it rose by 4.9%, to 94.6 million cubic meters.
Ukrnafta said that the average daily production has been growing since the beginning of the year, in particular, in September 2021 this figure for oil with condensate amounted to 4,180 tonnes, which is 4.8% more than in January 2021, for gas it was 3.15 million cubic meters, which is 7.3% more than in January 2021.
Ukrnafta is the largest oil company in the country. NJSC Naftogaz Ukrainy owns 50% + 1 share in Ukrnafta, a group of companies associated with the former shareholders of PrivatBank – about 42% of shares.
Ukrnafta has 85 licenses for the production of hydrocarbons, it has 1,809 oil and 153 gas wells on its balance sheet. The company owns 537 filling stations.