- Brussels calls recent anti-corruption investigations as ‘positive signal’ 03.02.2023
- Progress in provision of weapons by France to Ukraine is inevitable, we will hear about results in near future – Stefanchuk 02.02.2023
- SBU detains employee of Ukroboronprom, who works for Russia’s military intelligence 02.02.2023
- USA imposes sanctions against 12 companies, 10 individuals who help Kremlin evade sanctions 02.02.2023
- Russian troops continue preparations for offensive in separate directions – AFU General Staff 02.02.2023
Ukrnafta can sell 150 mcm of natural gas per month
KYIV. Jan 25 (Interfax-Ukraine) – PJSC Ukrnafta has natural gas resources available for sale under bilateral contracts in the amount of 150 million cubic meters (mcm) per month, director of the company Serhiy Koretsky said on Facebook.
"Any legal entity wishing to receive a monthly volume of natural gas from 10,000 cubic meters at a market price can apply to the company’s managers to conclude a long-term or short-term contract. The monthly volume of the resource available for sale is 150 million cubic meters," he wrote.
According to Koretsky, the buyer, as part of the deal, receives gas that is already in underground gas storage facilities in Ukraine.
"The company is also ready to provide comprehensive services for the supply of energy resources. If your company simultaneously needs various types of hydrocarbons, such as natural gas and fuel, specialists will help you choose the right package offer at competitive prices," the director of the company said.
Ukrnafta is ready to become a transparent long-term partner for both large industry and businesses that require small volumes, Koretsky said.
As reported, PJSC Ukrnafta resumed sales of natural gas at exchange auctions in November-December 2022.
In addition, the company also intensified its work in the market of natural gas supplies to the end consumer.