- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Ukrgazvydobuvannia transfers UAH 2.3 bln royalty payments to state budget in Jan
KYIV. Feb 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – JSC Ukrgazvydobuvannia sent almost UAH 2.3 billion in rental payments to the country’s consolidated budget based on the results of its activities in January 2023, the company reported on its website on Thursday.
“Of this amount, 5%, or more than UAH 113.9 million, will go to the budgets of the local and regional levels in 11 regions where the company produces hydrocarbons,” the company said.
The main share of the royalty funds will be distributed among four regions, in particular: Kharkiv region UAH 54.2 million, Poltava region UAH 48.6 million, Lviv region UAH 5.2 million and Dnipropetrovsk region UAH 3.2 million.
Another UAH 2.8 million will be received by the remaining seven regions where Ukrgazvydobuvannia facilities are present.
“The amount of royalty payments is calculated in accordance with the price of selling natural gas from Ukrgazvydobuvannia in favor of NJSC Naftogaz Ukrainy,” the company said.
As reported, Ukrgazvydobuvannia produced 12.5 billion cubic meters of natural gas (commercial) in 2022, which is 3% less than in 2021. In 2023, the company expects to increase production by 1 bcm.
NJSC Naftogaz Ukrainy fully owns Ukrgazvydobuvannia.