- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Ukrainians will be able to clear car through Diia from Dec 2 – resolution
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Within the framework of a pilot project from December 2, 2021 to December 31, 2023, Ukrainians will be able to submit the documents necessary for customs clearance through the Diia application, pay the customs fee and complete clearance automatically.
The government supported the relevant decision at a meeting on Wednesday.
"For tens of thousands of Ukrainians, the import of cars often turned into restrictions, inconveniences and delays. Therefore, we adopted a resolution that will allow us to submit the necessary documents through a smartphone, pay customs fees and complete customs clearance of the vehicle in automatic mode," Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal commented on the government’s decision.
In this case, the accrual of customs fees should take place automatically with the further possibility of paying through Diia, the government’s draft resolution said.