- HCJ Ethics Council holds first meeting: first sections of regulations approved, leadership elected 01.12.2021
- Some 30 years passed since referendum on Ukraine's independence 01.12.2021
- Ukrainian political prisoner Ivan Yatskin goes on hunger strike – attorney 01.12.2021
- SBU verifies info on possible coup preparations – Venediktova 01.12.2021
- NATO countries respond to Ukraine's call to contain Russia – Kuleba 01.12.2021
Ukrainians generate more than 100,000 certificates of recovery in Diia – Kuzin
KYIV. Nov 26 (Interfax-Ukraine) – More than 100,000 certificates of recovery have been generated by Ukrainians in the Diia application to date, said Chief Sanitary Doctor Ihor Kuzin.
"The certificates of recovery have already started functioning. We must try to generate them. At present, more than 100,000 such certificates have been generated," he said in an exclusive interview with Interfax-Ukraine.
He noted that in order to generate such a certificate, information about the past disease must be entered into the electronic health care system.
"A certificate of recovery cannot be generated for people who have just had some illnesses at home and did not visit a doctor. The doctor must establish a diagnosis. This is the main requirement for creating a certificate," he said.
Kuzin stressed that a certificate of recovery cannot be obtained earlier than the 14th day after the date of diagnosis.