- Uzbekistan, Afghanistan could discuss power line, railroad construction projects 16.10.2021
- Zelensky instructs to consider issue of increasing prison term for smugglers to 20 years – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Russia records all-time high of COVID-19 cases, deaths, 33,308 and 1,002 – coronavirus response HQ 16.10.2021
- Ukraine's defense plan approves by NSDC is classified, it to be implemented in case of war – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Intl Court of Justice appoints second round of written submissions in Ukraine against Russia case – MFA statement 16.10.2021
Ukrainians declare UAH 90.5 mln under tax amnesty – Hetmantsev
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – As of October 13, Ukrainians have declared UAH 90.5 billion under the tax amnesty, while two weeks ago it was about UAH 33 million declared, Head of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Finance, Taxation and Customs Policy Danylo Hetmantsev has said.
"As of today, within the framework of the tax amnesty, UAH 90.5 million have already been declared, payments to the budget – UAH 4.5 million," he wrote on the Telegram channel on Wednesday.
As reported, on September 1, 2021, a campaign on voluntary one-time declaration of assets of individuals began in Ukraine, which will last a year, until September 1, 2022.