- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Ukrainian Zoya Ovsiy wins gold in club throwing, setting new Paralympic record
KYIV. Sept 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukrainian athlete Zoya Ovsiy won the gold medal at the Tokyo Paralympics in club throw (class F51).
According to the press service of the Paralympic Games on Twitter, Ukrainian Ovsiy set a Paralympic record with a score of 25.12 meters.
On the tenth day of the 2020 Paralympics, Ukraine won ten medals, including four gold, five silver and one bronze.