- Rada registers bill on admission of foreign armed forces to Ukraine's territory for conducting exercises in 2022 29.11.2021
- Two large landing ships of Russian Baltic Fleet seen in Mediterranean Sea 29.11.2021
- Diia users can now download the COVID vaccination certificate in PDF format – Digital Transformation Minister 29.11.2021
- Ukraine's Agrarian Policy Ministry to cooperate with Arabian Alkhorayef Group in irrigation sphere 29.11.2021
- Stoltenberg on possible Russian invasion of Ukraine: This cannot be considered a bluff 29.11.2021
Ukrainian soldier wounded amid three enemy attacks in Donbas
KYIV. Nov 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Russia-led forces violated the ceasefire regime three times in the area of the Joint Forces Operation (JFO) in eastern Ukraine since Tuesday midnight to 17:00 on November 23, 2021.
"As a result of hostile actions, one member of the United Forces was wounded. The soldier received medical assistance, he was evacuated to a hospital. His health condition is satisfactory. Ukrainian defenders returned fire and forced the enemy to stop shelling," the JFO said on Facebook.
According to the report, the enemy opened fire from various systems of grenade launchers and heavy machine guns.