- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Ukrainian soldier wounded amid four enemy attacks in Donbas in past 24 hours – JFO HQ
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Over the past day, Russia-occupation forces in Donbas violated the ceasefire regime four times, as a result of shelling attacks, a shrapnel wound was received by a Ukrainian serviceman. Since Wednesday midnight, no enemy shelling attacks have been recorded, the press center of the JFO headquarters reported.
"Over the past day, on September 14, in the area of the operation of the Joint Forces, four violations of the ceasefire regime were recorded … As a result of enemy fire, one soldier of the Joint Forces received a gunshot wound by shrapnel. The soldier is in a hospital. His health condition is satisfactory," the JFO staff said on its Facebook page on Wednesday morning.
In particular, enemy shelling attacks were recorded in Pisky area, near New York, and near Shumy.
The headquarters stressed that the Ukrainian military opened fire in response to the enemy’s shelling attacks.