- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
- Wagner fighters exhausted by Ukrainian forces: Enemy forced to involve special forces, amphibious assault units in battles for Bakhmut – Syrsky 10.04.2023
Ukrainian pharmaceutical manufacturers preparing proposals for release on domestic market of drugs produced for export to Belarus
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – A number of Ukrainian pharmaceutical manufacturers are preparing proposals for the release on the domestic market of drugs produced for export to Belarus and a number of other countries.
According to the information posted on the website of the State Service of Ukraine on Medicines and Drugs Control, the relevant proposals were prepared by JSC Kyiv Vitamin Plant, JSC Kyivmedpreparat, Indar, Pharmasel, PrJSC Lubnyfarm, PrJSC Monfarm, PrJSC Chemical Plant Chervona Zirka.
In addition to those produced for export to Belarus, Ukrainian pharmaceutical companies offer to admit to the domestic market drugs produced for export to a number of other countries, in particular, to Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, etc.