- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Ukrainian military wounded near Pisky – Defense Ministry
KYIV. Sept 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Russia-occupation forces in Donbas violated the ceasefire regime near Pisky, one Ukrainian soldier reported as wounded, the press service of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine said.
"As of 12:00 noon of the current day, one violation of the ceasefire regime was recorded. In the area of the settlement of Pisky, Russia-occupation forces used an automatic easel grenade launcher. As a result of enemy fire, one Ukrainian defender was wounded," the Ministry of Defense reported on its website.
The soldier was transported to a hospital. His health state is satisfactory.
"Ukrainian defenders provided an adequate response to the shelling attacks of the enemy," the message says.