- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Ukrainian Hotels and Resorts Association initiates collection of data on hotel sector losses due to Russian aggression
KYIV. May 4 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The collection of data on the losses of the hotel sector as a result of the military aggression of the Russian Federation has started, President of the Ukrainian Hotels and Resorts Association (UHRA) Iryna Sedletska said.
"Together with the Kyiv School of Economics, with the support of the State Tourism Development Agency of Ukraine, we have joined the Russia will Pay project, the purpose of which is to record, verify, analyze and assess the loss of Ukraine’s infrastructure due to the war," Sedletska wrote on Facebook.
Reportedly, the project is creating a damage register and an aggregated database of material losses in various sectors of the economy.
"Please provide information on known cases of damage, partial or complete destruction of hotels of any type and size. Any data will be useful for the formation of a report and a reparations package from the Russian Federation. Assistance in assessing the replacement cost is provided free of charge by hotel development specialists," Sedletska said.