- DTEK regards Zelensky's statements as unfair, baseless 27.11.2021
- Delivery of 50,000 vials of Remdesivir to Ukraine expected by Dec 15 – health minister 27.11.2021
- State overthrow being prepared by FSB officer, three defectors from Interior Ministry – media 27.11.2021
- Burba wants to sue for charge of disclosing classified info 27.11.2021
- There is no conflict of interest between Yermak and Tatarov – Zelensky 27.11.2021
Ukrainian Health Ministry to involve religious communities in COVID-19 vaccination campaign
KYIV. Nov 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ministry of Health of Ukraine is interested in attracting all concerned official religious communities in the vaccination campaign, First Deputy Minister of Health of Ukraine Oleksandr Komarida has said.
"We see this as helping the state, citizens and parishioners. We take for granted all places that want to help people protect themselves," said Komarida during the opening ceremony of a vaccination center in the capital’s Ar-Rahma mosque.
As reported, the center will be open daily from 9:00 to 16:00. Anyone over 18 years of age can be vaccinated, as well as adolescents aged 12 and over if they have all routine vaccinations, according to the vaccination schedule.