- EU reaffirms course toward Moldova's European integration 08.02.2023
- Russia preparing for new offensive in Ukraine, but have not enough combat power – ISW 08.02.2023
- NATO member states' ministers to discuss targeted support to Moldova in late Feb 08.02.2023
- West can supply Ukraine with first Leopard 2 battalion by April or May – German defense minister 08.02.2023
- Ukraine reduces steel output by 93.9%, ranking 38th in Worldsteel rating, in Dec 2022 08.02.2023
Ukrainian exports under Black Sea Grain Initiative top 18 mln tonnes
NEW YORK, UN. Jan 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Four bulkers will bring corn and wheat to China and Spain, according to the Joint Coordination Center (JCC).
"Four vessels left Ukrainian ports today [January 19] carrying a total of 229,749 tonnes of grain and other food products under the Black Sea Grain Initiative," the JCC said.
MV Star Sapphire (74,904 tonnes of wheat), MV Mana (47,267 tonnes of wheat and 11,420 tonnes of corn) and MV Serenity Ibtihaj (26,653 tonnes of corn) are destined for Spain, while MV Andros Spirit will deliver 69,505 tonnes of corn to China.
Four bulkers transited the maritime humanitarian corridor on Thursday on their way to Ukrainian ports.
"As of January 19, the total tonnage of grain and other foodstuffs exported from the three Ukrainian ports is 18,051.260 tonnes. A total of 1,316 voyages (652 inbound and 664 outbound) have been enabled so far," the JCC said.