- Alstom expects to sign contract for supply of locomotives to Ukrzaliznytsia next month – manager in CEE 24.09.2021
- Interfax-Ukraine to host press conference 'Results of admission campaign and realities of Ukraine's higher education amid pandemic from leading Kyiv universities' 24.09.2021
- Ukraine's reforms are one of most effective ways to defend against Russian aggression – Kvien 24.09.2021
- System ready to start insulin reimbursement through NHSU from Oct 1 – acting head 24.09.2021
- Ukraine to become NATO member when it meets criteria – Kvien 24.09.2021
Ukrainian Embassy in Australia suspends reception of citizens until Oct 18
KYIV. Sept 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ukrainian Embassy in Australia suspends the reception of citizens until October 18, the press service of the diplomatic agency said on Facebook.
“Due to the extension of the waiting period until October 15, 2021, inclusive, visits at the Ukrainian Embassy in Australia will be suspended until October 18, 2021,” the embassy said.
The diplomatic agency’s press service said that in the event of situations requiring an immediate response from the consulate, it is necessary to call the hotline at the phone: (045) 266 4592.
In addition, you can contact the Ukrainian Embassy in Australia via mail at GPO BOX 1567, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, 2601, Australia, level 12, St. George Center, 60 Markus Clark Street, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia, 2601 or e-mail: email@example.com.
The resumption of visits to the embassy will be announced later.