- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Ukrainian delegation to TCG urges Russia to speed up detainees exchange, unblock checkpoint, ensure ceasefire
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ukrainian delegation to the Trilateral Contact Group (TCG) in Donbas called on the Russian side to speed up the exchange of detainees, unblock the operation of entry-exit checkpoints on the contact line and ensure a comprehensive ceasefire, the delegation’s press service said.
Deputy Head of the Ukrainian delegation Oleksiy Reznikov said that unblocking the operation of the entry-exit checkpoint by the temporarily occupied territories would solve the issues of social and economic support for Ukrainian citizens living in the temporarily occupied territories.
It is noted that the Russian delegation does not stop its attempts to involve Ukrainian citizen Maya Pirogova in the work of the humanitarian subgroup, who was convicted by the Ukrainian court for terrorism, which is regarded as a deliberate attempt to block the exchange of detainees and the opening of the entry-exit checkpoint from the temporarily occupied territories.
In the social and economic, environmental spheres, work continues on organizing the visit of IAEA inspectors to ORDLO with the use of appropriate mechanisms to ensure safety guarantees.
In addition, the members of the specialized working group also continue to look for remote identification mechanisms for the payment of pensions to people with limited mobility.
The regular TCG meeting is scheduled for September 29.