- Polio vaccination rate in Ukraine is 53%, international partners urge Ukrainian parents to vaccinate their children – NHSU 28.10.2021
- Ukraine records 26,071 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours 28.10.2021
- Hospitals in Odesa region provided with medical oxygen for patients with coronavirus – Ministry of Health 28.10.2021
- Moldova buys extra 1.5 mln cubic meters of gas on int'l market 28.10.2021
- Over past day, 15 attacks recorded in Donbas, Ukrainian serviceman killed – JFO HQ 28.10.2021
Ukrainian border guards receive aid from NATO
KYIV. Oct 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – On Wednesday, October 13, border guards received medical equipment from NATO at the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine.
In particular, the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine received humanitarian aid from the Euro-Atlantic Disaster Response Coordination Centre (EADRCC).
Four mobile X-ray machines and three negative pressure wound therapy capsules were handed over to the health care institutions of the State Border Guard Service.
In total, within the framework of this project of international technical assistance, the State Border Guard Service will receive six more X-ray machines. This assistance should improve the treatment and diagnostic capabilities of health care institutions of the State Border Guard Service during the COVID-19 pandemic.