- Alstom expects to sign contract for supply of locomotives to Ukrzaliznytsia next month – manager in CEE 24.09.2021
- Interfax-Ukraine to host press conference 'Results of admission campaign and realities of Ukraine's higher education amid pandemic from leading Kyiv universities' 24.09.2021
- Ukraine's reforms are one of most effective ways to defend against Russian aggression – Kvien 24.09.2021
- System ready to start insulin reimbursement through NHSU from Oct 1 – acting head 24.09.2021
- Ukraine to become NATO member when it meets criteria – Kvien 24.09.2021
Ukrainian army can take occupied Donetsk, Luhansk as soon as there is such command – Danilov
KYIV. Sept 10(Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ukrainian army can take Donetsk and Luhansk as soon as there is such a command, said secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine (NSDC) Oleksiy Danilov.
"Today, if the supreme commander gives the command to take Donetsk and Luhansk, they [the Ukrainian army] can do it. But what to do with those tens, hundreds of thousands of people who may die in this case? Who will be responsible for this," said Danilov on the air of the 1+ 1 TV channel.
Danilov also assured that the Ukrainian army responds to the shelling attacks of Russian invaders. He noted that the answers are such that the enemy invites to "silence" after that.