- At UN General Assembly, Poland's President said about unfair attitude of northern Europe countries to Ukraine 22.09.2021
- Zelensky not changing his schedule in New York due to assassination attempt on his aide 22.09.2021
- Zelensky considers reaction of various political, financial groups to limit their influence in Ukraine as likely version of attempt on Shefir 22.09.2021
- Official exchange rates for CIS as of September 22 22.09.2021
- National Bank of Ukraine's official rates as of 23/09/21 22.09.2021
Ukrainian Armed Forces interested in purchasing UAVs, ammunition, kamikaze drones from private companies – Dpty Commander of Ground Forces
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Armed Forces of Ukraine are interested in purchasing unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), ammunition and kamikaze drones from private manufacturers of defense weapons and equipment, said Deputy Head of the Ground Forces Command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Brigadier General Oleksandr Hruzevych.
"The ground forces, first of all, are interested in class 1 UAVs, ammunition, kamikaze drones … We, as consumers, care, because I am building a system of fire destruction for infantry and mechanized units, which includes defeat in the near zone, medium and long-range," Hruzevych said during a roundtable talk entitled "Tactical defensive systems urgently needed by the army," organized by the Center for Army Research, Conversion and Disarmament on Tuesday.
He also added that the command of the Ukrainian army is interested in the digitalization of military processes, automation of control systems and weapons, in multipurpose platforms, as well as in the acquisition of ground-based robotic systems.
As reported, representatives of private companies producing weapons for the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine took part in the roundtable talk, who presented the development of tactical defense systems that can enter service with the army in the short term during 2022-2023.
In particular, the development of mine systems of mass destruction of the types AMD-2M, AMD-2-500, UDM (bottom), vehicles for transporting armored personnel carriers, AGS, mortars, strike unmanned aerial systems PD-2, RAM-2, software Terminal and other types of weapons.