- Ukrainian volunteers face problem of bringing humanitarian aid into country – experts 22.05.2022
- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
Ukrainian air defense shoots down missile in Odesa region – Pivden task force
KYIV. May 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukrainian anti-aircraft defense forces in Belhorod-Dnistrovsky district shot down a missile with which the Russian occupiers were trying to launch another strike against the infrastructure of Odesa region, the Operational Command Pivden (South) reported.
"Fragments of the missile that fell on the auxiliary building of one of the infrastructure facilities, as evidence of a crime by the enemy against Ukraine, were seized by the investigative and operational group of the National Police, who was working at the scene," the report says.
According to the operational command, there were no casualties.