- NSDC sanctions to cover over 3,600 individuals, legal entities including Putin's children, relatives, oligarchs – Economy Ministry 01.10.2022
- Italy's Eni said Gazprom did not confirm to it gas supplies through Austria on Oct 1 01.10.2022
- Twenty two people, including 10 children, killed in car convoy shot by invaders in Kupiansk district of Kharkiv region – updated data of PGO 01.10.2022
- Georgia will never recognize pseudo-referendums on Ukrainian territories – MFA 01.10.2022
- Twenty four people, including 13 children, one pregnant woman, died in enemy shelling of convoy near Kurylivka in Kharkiv region 01.10.2022
Ukrainian air defense artillery forces eliminate five Russian drones, one Ka-52 helicopter in four days
KYIV. Aug 19 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Servicemen of one of the units of the anti-aircraft artillery regiment of the Tsentr (Center) Air Command eliminated five Russian drones and one Ka-52 helicopter over the past four days, the press service of the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has said.
"The Rushists are trying to find weak spots in the defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, therefore, they are actively using drones of the operational-tactical level of various modifications for reconnaissance and fire adjustment. However, they were never destined to reach our forward positions. Combat crews coped with the assigned tasks. They quickly detected hostile targets and destroyed them. So, within four days, thanks to well-coordinated work, our defenders "landed" five drones, and in the east they destroyed one Ka-52 [helicopter] recently," it said on the Telegram channel.
It is noted that two officers especially distinguished themselves.
"The guys completed their studies at a military university only this year, and they are already showing an exemplary result at the forefront," the press service said.