- Kyiv police exposes illegal activities of laboratory workers who issued COVID certificates without testing 23.10.2021
- TAS insurer plans to allocate UAH 130 mln to pay dividends for 2020 23.10.2021
- E-Health to allow to identify opponents of vaccination against COVID-19 among family doctors – Liashko 23.10.2021
- Third batch of international military aid for $60 mln arrives in Ukraine – Defense Ministry 23.10.2021
- Central Mining and Processing Plant reduces production of pellets by 2.5% in nine months 23.10.2021
Ukraine's population debt for housing services decreases by 1.9% in Aug – statistics
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The arrears of the population of Ukraine on payment for housing and communal services decreased by 1.9% in August 2021 versus July and amounted to UAH 56.1 billion (excluding electricity).
According to the State Statistics Service, in general, in August, Ukrainians paid UAH 11.8 billion for housing services, which amounted to 114.4% of the amount charged for that month.
The debt for the supplied electricity in August amounted to UAH 6.8 billion.
The highest level of payment for housing services was recorded in Kharkiv (123.8% of the amount accrued, due to the repayment of debts of previous periods), Chernivtsi (123.3%), Dnipropetrovsk (119%) regions and Kyiv city (124.8%).
The lowest level of payment is in Ivano-Frankivsk, Lviv, Vinnitsa and Zakarpattia regions (100% to 107% of the amount of charges).
According to the State Statistics Service, from the beginning of 2021, some 35,200 agreements have been concluded with the population on the repayment of restructured debt for housing services for a total of UAH 297.9 million. The amount of payments made, taking into account long-term contracts, amounted to UAH 165.1 million.
The data is given without taking into account annexed Crimea and Sevastopol, as well as part of the temporarily occupied territories of Donetsk and Luhansk regions.