- Third batch of international military aid for $60 mln arrives in Ukraine – Defense Ministry 23.10.2021
- Central Mining and Processing Plant reduces production of pellets by 2.5% in nine months 23.10.2021
- Ukraine threshes 11.15 mln tonnes of corn – Agrarian Policy Ministry 23.10.2021
- Ukrzaliznytsia to open vaccination points against COVID-19 at railway stations in all regional centers 23.10.2021
- National Securities and Stock Market Commission approves corporate governance standards of professional participants for discussion 23.10.2021
Ukraine's Interior Ministry medical facilities receive EUR 500,000 technical aid to fight COVID-19 from NATO
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – A ceremony was held at the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine for the transfer of medical equipment for medical facilities of the Interior Ministry system, which NATO partners provided to the agency as part of humanitarian aid, the ministry’s press service said on Wednesday.
"Soon, this equipment will be distributed locally so that our physicians can more mobile, modern and technologically advanced to respond to crisis situations, especially in overcoming COVID-19," Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Mary Hakobyan said during the event.
It is clarified that NATO Euro-Atlantic Disaster Response Coordination Centre (EADRCC) sent four mobile X-ray machines, three IsoArk cameras for transporting patients and 50 portable oxygen concentrators to the departmental medical facilities of the Interior Ministry of Ukraine.
The total cost of the aid received is EUR 500,000.