- Occupants fire at point of distribution of humanitarian aid in Kherson, wounding two people – administration 25.03.2023
- Zelenskyy congratulates SBU officers on their professional holiday 25.03.2023
- Most SOEs to be transferred to management of State Property Fund – Shmyhal 25.03.2023
- Some 20 countries already join strengthening of defence support to Ukraine – Kuleba 25.03.2023
- Invaders shift operational focus from Bakhmut to Avdiyivka, Kreminna-Svatove, return to defense – British intelligence 25.03.2023
Ukraine's Defense Forces to be guarantor of delivering Putin to dock – Danilov
KYIV. March 17 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ukrainian Defense Forces will guarantee the delivery of Russian President Vladimir Putin to the dock, Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) Oleksiy Danilov has said.
“An arrest warrant for the moscow dictator is nothing but erasing putin from history. The criminal’s path is logical and predictable. The guarantor of delivering the suspect to the dock is the Defense Forces of Ukraine,” Danilov said on Twitter.
As reported, the International Criminal Court on Friday decided to issue an arrest warrant for Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Commissioner for Children’s Rights Maria Lvova-Belova.