- SBU investigates proceedings on preparation by Ukrainians, Russians of actions aiming at seizing state power – press service 29.11.2021
- Moldova extends coronavirus state of emergency until Jan 15 29.11.2021
- SBU INVESTIGATING PROCEEDING ON PREPARATION BY UKRAINE'S, RUSSIA'S CITIZENS OF ACTION AIMED AT ACQUISITION OF STATE POWER – PRESS SERVICE 29.11.2021
- Kuleba: Ukraine takes very seriously info available to govt about potential coup, to share it with partners 29.11.2021
- UN predicts reduction in Ukraine's population to 35 mln by 2050 29.11.2021
Ukraine will get about $700 mln second tranche from IMF under SBA on Tuesday – Ukraine's repr at IMF
KYIV. Nov 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine will receive the second tranche from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) under the Stand-By Arrangement in the amount of about $700 million on Tuesday, Vladyslav Rashkovan, a representative of Ukraine at the fund, has said.
He said on Facebook the second tranche of the program in the amount of about $700 million would be on the accounts of the Ukrainian government on Tuesday. He thanked everyone who had been working for many months to implement this decision and stressed that now we need to work further.