- Venediktova on investigation into An-26 plane crash near Chuhuiv: Case is about to be submitted to court 25.09.2021
- Russian ships complete exercise in Black Sea, returning to their home bases 25.09.2021
- Five people die in road accident in Hungary, incl. two Ukrainians – media 25.09.2021
- Razumkov admits deliberate violation of Rada rules during adoption of law on de-oligarchisation 25.09.2021
- Kharkiv city election committee registers six candidates for position of mayor 25.09.2021
Ukraine to send to govt of Japan letter of interest on cooperation in bridge construction in Mykolaiv
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved the draft letter to the government of Japan on the project of construction of bridge across the Pivdenny Buh river in Mykolaiv.
The relevant decision was made at a meeting on Wednesday.
In the explanatory note it is specified that it is necessary for official confirmation of intention and interest of Ukraine in joint implementation of this construction with the government of Japan and the Japanese agency of international cooperation, and it will also specify the priority of the project for development of Mykolaiv region and Ukraine as a whole.
The text of the letter is not provided.
As it was reported, in January, 2020 the Japanese agency of the international cooperation JICA confirmed cooperation in construction of the bridge in Mykolaiv.
JICA presented the project of construction of the bridge in Mykolaiv in June, 2018.