- Judicial reform to be completed this time – Zelensky 01.12.2021
- Russian-occupation forces violate ceasefire near Avdiyivka, Maryinka, civilian wounded – JFO HQ 01.12.2021
- Nuland: NATO allies to respond to Russia with high level of impact, economic measures in case of expansion of aggression against Ukraine 01.12.2021
- Govt raises defense spending by UAH 3.7 bln in revised draft state budget for 2022 01.12.2021
- Blinken says Russia prepares action plans against Ukraine 01.12.2021
Ukraine to invest UAH 34 bln in aviation industry by 2030 – advisor to Infrastructure Minister
KYIV. Nov 25 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine plans to invest UAH 33.9 billion in the development of the aviation industry by 2030, Adviser to the Infrastructure Minister Oleksandr Hryban said during the forum "Great Construction: Aviation. Tourism" at Boryspil airport.
At the same time, he emphasized that the comprehensive state support for the development of the aviation industry involves the implementation of economic policy for 2022-2024 and a targeted scientific and technical program for the development of the aviation industry for 2021-2030.
"The total amount of financing of the state civil scientific and technical program for the development of the aviation industry until 2030 is almost UAH 33.9 billion, including more than UAH 18 billion – from the state budget and almost UAH 15.9 billion from the own funds of enterprises and other sources," he said.
The adviser to the Minister of Infrastructure explained that the measures envisaged are support for the cargo aircraft industry and the creation of a European hub for the modernization and repair of aircraft using the system of converting passenger aircraft into cargo aircraft.
He also stressed that Ukraine is one of seven states that have a complete closed cycle of aviation production – about 40 enterprises of the aviation industry work in the country.
"Over the past 10 years, these enterprises have generated more than $ 12 billion in gross income. About $ 3 billion in taxes have been paid to the state budget," he noted.