- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Ukraine to continue evacuation from Mariupol, Azovstal – Yermak
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Head of the President’s Office of Ukraine Andriy Yermak said that Ukraine will continue to evacuate Mariupol and Azovstal.
"Finally safe. Today, 156 civilians, whom we evacuated on May 1 from Mariupol and the territory of Azovstal steel plant, have arrived in Zaporizhia," he said on his Telegram channel on Tuesday.
According to Yermak, "it was a difficult trip, the Russians held up the buses with checks, but now we have completed the operation to save people. I want to confirm that we continue to evacuate Mariupol and Azovstal. Ukraine is doing everything to take away our people and military."