- Ukraine and Romania lend Moldova gas to maintain pressure in its gas transport network 28.10.2021
- Power line, five residential buildings damaged due to artillery shelling by Russia-occupation forces in Luhansk region – head of Regional State Administration 28.10.2021
- Ukraine ready to provide foreign customers with up to 40% of its UGS facilities to create strategic reserves 28.10.2021
- HACC allows investigation into case against Dubilet in absentia 28.10.2021
- OSCE Special Representative in Ukraine urges parties to adhere to their commitments, prevent further escalation 28.10.2021
Ukraine strengthening air defense system in northern regions – Defense Ministry
KYIV. Sept 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – As part of the strategic command and staff exercise Joint Efforts 2021, the air defense system in the northern regions has been strengthened, the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine reports.
"Subdivisions of radio-technical and anti-aircraft missile forces of the Center air command have moved to certain positions, which allows to significantly strengthen the system of radar reconnaissance and anti-aircraft missile cover," the ministry’s website said.
Thus, residents of the settlements of Chernihiv region urged not to interfere and not to report on the routes of movement of the redeployment of troops.
"All events are held within the framework of exercises," it said.
On Wednesday, September 22, the strategic command and staff exercises Joint Efforts 2021 will begin throughout Ukraine, it is planned to move a large number of military equipment and personnel, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reported.