- Biden says he plans to discuss with Zelensky issue of arms supplies 31.01.2023
- One child, one man killed, five more civilians wounded amid enemy shelling of Bakhmut on Tues – prosecutor's office 31.01.2023
- Meeting of European Commission with Ukrainian govt to be catalyst for further initiatives for years to come – high-ranking EC official 31.01.2023
- U.S. may announce new military assistance package to Ukraine soon – White House 31.01.2023
- Ukraine fully fulfils its intl obligations, incl Ottawa Convention, has already destroyed 3 mln anti–personnel mines – MFA 31.01.2023
Ukraine retains same number of intl trucking permits from Kazakhstan for 2023 as in 2022 – Deputy Minister
KYIV. Jan 26 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine will receive from Kazakhstan 4,000 universal and transit trucking permit forms, as well as another 800 permit forms for trucking to / from third countries, which corresponds to their number in 2022, Mustafa Nayyem, Deputy Minister for Communities and Territories Development and Infrastructure said on Facebook.
"At the beginning of negotiations this year, they offered 2,500," he told Interfax-Ukraine.
According to him, forms not used in 2022 remain valid until February 1, 2023.
According to information on the website of the Ministry of Communities and Territories Development and Infrastructure of Ukraine, 4,530 unused forms remained since last year: 1,810 universal, 2,330 transit and 390 third countries.
Nayyem said that Ukrainian exports to Kazakhstan in 2022 amounted to $293.3 million and consisted mainly of agro-industrial and food products, machinery and vehicles, aircraft, or vessels, as well as chemical products.
At the same time, Ukraine imported from this country mainly mineral products (natural gas, mineral fuel, crude oil and oil products), agro-industrial and food products, base metals and products from them for $510.3 million.
The Deputy Minister said that Ukraine continues negotiating with all foreign partners on the exchange of permits for Ukrainian haulers, and also initiates negotiations to extend the implementation of the New Computerised Transit System with the EU, which is valid until the end of summer 2023.