- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Ukraine registers 2,477 new cases of COVID-19, 44 deaths in past 24 hours – Health Ministry
KYIV. Sept 2 (Interfax) – Ukraine has registered 2,477 new cases of COVID-19 in the past 24 hours, the Ukrainian Health Ministry’s press service said on Thursday.
"Ukraine recorded 2,477 new cases of COVID-19 (including 179 children and 36 medical workers) over the past day, September 1, 2021. In the past 24 hours, 787 persons were hospitalized, 44 died, and 889 recovered," the ministry said on Telegram.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, Ukraine has seen a total of 2.291 million coronavirus infections, including 2.210 million recoveries and 53,877 deaths.