- Payments by TAS insurance group grows by one third in Jan-Aug 20.09.2021
- Ukrainian serviceman wounded amid eight ceasefire violations in Donbas in past 24 hours – JFO HQ 20.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 20.09.2021
- Ukrainian canoeists Luzan, Chetverikova win gold at World Rowing Championship 20.09.2021
- Business develops project to create national network of hydrogen filling stations in Ukraine – president of association 20.09.2021
Ukraine reduces additional firm gas transit capacity offered in October 1.5-fold
MOSCOW. Sept 13 (Interfax) – GTS Operator of Ukraine (GTSOU) has reduced the additional firm transit capacity put up for auction for October to 9.8 million cubic meters per day from 15 million cubic meters per day in previous months, according to the Regional Booking Platform.
The monthly auction will be held on the RBP platform on September 20.
As reported, GTSOU had put up additional capacity of 15 million cubic meters per day for September, of which only 650,000 cubic meters per day were booked.
Gazprom has a long-term reservation of 40 billion cubic meters of Ukrainian capacity for 2021, which is 109 million cubic meters per day.
In the previous months of this year, Gazprom (MOEX: GAZP) regularly booked additional solid transit capacity through Ukraine (up to 15 million cubic meters per day), and never ordered additional interruptible capacity offered by the GTSOU (up to 63.7 million cubic meters per day were offered).