- Venediktova on investigation into An-26 plane crash near Chuhuiv: Case is about to be submitted to court 25.09.2021
- Russian ships complete exercise in Black Sea, returning to their home bases 25.09.2021
- Five people die in road accident in Hungary, incl. two Ukrainians – media 25.09.2021
- Razumkov admits deliberate violation of Rada rules during adoption of law on de-oligarchisation 25.09.2021
- Kharkiv city election committee registers six candidates for position of mayor 25.09.2021
Ukraine reduces additional firm gas transit capacity offered in Oct 1.5-fold
MOSCOW. Sept 13 (Interfax) – GTS Operator of Ukraine (GTSOU) has reduced the additional firm transit capacity put up for auction for October to 9.8 million cubic meters per day from 15 million cubic meters per day in previous months, according to the Regional Booking Platform.
The monthly auction will be held on the RBP platform on September 20.
As reported, GTSOU had put up additional capacity of 15 million cubic meters per day for September, of which only 650,000 cubic meters per day were booked.
Gazprom has a long-term reservation of 40 billion cubic meters of Ukrainian capacity for 2021, which is 109 million cubic meters per day.
In the previous months of this year, Gazprom regularly booked additional solid transit capacity through Ukraine (up to 15 million cubic meters per day), and never ordered additional interruptible capacity offered by the GTSOU (up to 63.7 million cubic meters per day were offered).