- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Ukraine records over 4,500 new cases of COVID-19 in past 24 hours
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine has registered 4,640 new cases of COVID-19, as well as 1,858 recoveries and 93 deaths in the past 24 hours, the Ukrainian Health Ministry’s press service said on Wednesday.
"Ukraine recorded 4,640 new cases of COVID-19 (including 531 children and 95 medical workers) over the past day, September 14, 2021. In the past 24 hours, 1,609 persons were hospitalized, 93 died, and 1,858 recovered," the ministry said on Telegram.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, Ukraine has seen a total of 2,325,796 coronavirus infections, including 2,225,130 recoveries and 54,550 deaths.