- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Ukraine records 773 new cases of COVID-19, 457 recoveries, 18 deaths over past day – Health Ministry
KYIV. Sept 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – In Ukraine, as of Monday morning, 773 new cases of COVID-19 were recorded, 457 people recovered, and 18 people died, the press service of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine said.
"Over the past day on September 5, 2021, some 773 new confirmed cases of coronavirus disease COVID-19 were recorded in Ukraine (of which there are 62 children and eight health workers). Also, over the past day: 635 people were hospitalized, 18 people died, and 457 people recovered," said the Ministry of Health of Ukraine on the Telegram channel.