- Danilov: Mere Russian retail chain can no longer operate in Ukraine 16.10.2021
- NSDC adopts Ukraine's info security strategy – Danilov 16.10.2021
- NSDC approves Defense Plan of Ukraine – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Novak: Ukraine shows freeloader approach, as if someone always owes it something 16.10.2021
- US calls Russia's census in occupied Crimea as attempt to undermine Ukraine's sovereignty, territorial integrity 16.10.2021
Ukraine raises imports of petroleum products by 3.4% in Jan-Sept
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine in January-September 2020 imported 5.987 million tonnes of petroleum products (according to foreign economic activity code 2710: petrol, diesel fuel, fuel oil, jet fuel, etc.), which is 3.4% more than in the same period last year (5.793 million tonnes).
According to the State Customs Service, oil products were imported in the amount of $3.567 billion, which is 42.7% more than in January-September 2020 ($2.5 billion).
Fuel from Belarus was imported for $1.492 billion (a share of 41.82%), Russia for $795.756 million (22.31%), Lithuania for $462.903 million (12.98%), other countries for $816.599 million (22.89%).
In addition, Ukraine exported 263,487 tonnes (3.4% more compared to January-September 2020) of oil products for a total of $148.256 million (40.8% more). The cost of fuel delivered to counterparties from Latvia amounted to $32.288 million, Estonia – $20.595 million, Malta – $18.599 million, other countries – $76.774 million.