- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Ukraine pledges to promptly select SAPO head – joint statement on U.S.-Ukraine Strategic Partnership
KYIV. Sept 2 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine plans to overhaul its judicial sector in line with international best practices and build on the successful establishment of its independent anti-corruption infrastructure, according to a joint statement of Kyiv and Washington on the U.S.-Ukraine Strategic Partnership published on Wednesday.
"Ukraine plans to overhaul its judicial sector in line with international best practices… These steps include promptly selecting a new Specialized Anti-Corruption [SAPO] Prosecutor consistent with international best practices, and passing legislation to safeguard the authority of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine director as well as ensure a transparent and credible process for selecting a successor," the document said.